Saturday, March 7, 2009

Property sport: watch out for my story in Sydney Morning Herald


This house overlooks Whale Beach and has only ever been used as a holiday home.

Here's a sneak preview of some of the gorgeous homes I've written about for a prestige property special appearing in tomorrow's Domain. If I owned any of these houses, I would count my blessings and NEVER EVER sell! The news isn't great for the top end of Australia's residential property market, with prices slipping in double digit figures. If you are one of the lucky few who are cashed up and ready to go, you can snare some well-priced glamour homes for less time than it takes to get rid of 2000 jobs and see the sharemarket slide by thousands of points! Bonus!
This Dover Heights pad is on the cliff overlooking the ocean and has a gorgeous pool.

Pictures: Domain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to chat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails