Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Best holiday homes for renovation junkies

Oh please Lord, the school holidays are finished so surely it's time for Mummy to have a lovely little escape somewhere with a cellulite-reducing spa or enough access to UV rays to add 10 years to my age? My own mother is going on a cruise to Tasmania and I feel oddly JEALOUS of her eight nights with all meals prepared and a lovely view out her window. Then I was told about this website calledUltimate Hides. At first I thought the site must be about furs and skins but it's actually a directory to all designer places that are wonderful to stay in. I WANT WANT WANT a holiday in one of these swanky abodes .... ah well, maybe after the NEXT school holidays.


Pictures: UltimateHides

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to chat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails