Saturday, January 17, 2009

Interior colour predictions for 2009

I ain't one of those kooky obsessives that swoons over new colours like a salivating hyena, however I do appreciate a lovely hue. And these colours are said to be the key season shades for winter 2009/2010, according to MPDclick, a trends agency. Trend forecasting is one of those industries that's exploded faster than the mess on my desk. I quite like the free MPDclick newsletter, which has already told me the mod-skinhead aesthetic is on its way back, black shine fabrics are happening and there's this whole Vintage Riviera thing going on with girly fashion. It'll be interesting to see which trends make it into our homes ...
Pictures: FlickR via MPDclick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to chat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails