Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cool chicken coops

I don't care that roosters crow at dawn. I don't care that chickens get creepy little mites or destroy your garden with their wretched scratching that is said to improve the quality of the earth - I STILL WANT MY OWN CHICKENS. My mum has some down in Tassie and they provide endless entertainment as they bawk bawk bawk around the yard. OK, I would require someone else to shovel out the chicken poo, but all those eggs would make it worth it, wouldn't it? And then there's the totally cute chicken coop I'd have to keep them in. I rather like this swanky one made in the US ... how about you? Are chickens one of your secret fantasies?


Related renovation stories:

Pictures: Main picture by Anthony Willis
 Chickencribs via Shelterrific




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to chat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails