Saturday, September 26, 2009

Celebrity house: Lenny Kravitz and his New York pad


But I can't help myself. Just like in Jane Austen novels, I find myself falling in love with a man when I see his home, and not before. I am deeply shallow.
I am also a child of the 1990s, who rocked along to Lenny Kravitz and idolised his then-wife Lisa Bonet (how cool was she?). SO how can I not still love Lenny? And he's a mad renovator, so I have to love him even more?
The poor dude has been trying to sell his SOHO duplex for a while now, originally listing it with $US19,500,000 expectations. It has since undergone a transformation AND been reduced to $US14,995,000. What do you think of his before and afters?


 This is Lenny's penthouse BEFOREhe renovated

Related stories:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to chat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails