Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Celebrity renovation: Natalie Portman's New York apartment



Now that Star Wars has become a major focus of my life (thanks to my sons!), I get to see Natalie Portman in a whole new light. Back in the days when I worked on teen magazines, the little poppet was just a gorgeous model breaking into acting. These days, Natalie is not only a Harvard graduate but is also Princess Amadala, mother to Darth Vader (and the Star Wars character I am most likely to role-play when the boys crack out the light sabres in the backyard). My sons will never appreciate this pretty pink frock that Padme Amadala is wearing to the Oscars ... but I thought other people might! I also thought you'd like to take a look at the apartment she sold in Manhattan last year, which is rather unpretentious and sophisticated. What I want to know is ... where does she manage to store her collection of light sabres?


The lounge opens to a terrace - not a bad view from West Village of NYC, hey?
Neat and oh-so-white kitchen

This is my favourite room - so girly yet not overly feminine. All rooms were designed by Richard Meier.
Pictures: BreakingNews and CasaSugar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to chat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails